Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nine Inch Nails (Cocks)



This is a Nine Inch Cock bouncing up and down attached to a lucky Pig getting fucked ! ! !


This is a Nine Inch Cock ! ! !

  

Both of these Uncut Cocks are Nine Inch Cocks ! ! !

 

This guy has a Nine Inch Cock ! ! !


This guy has a Nine Inch Cock ! ! !


The website this photo was downloaded from said this devoted cock sucker is taking care of a Nine Inch Cock.


The Guy with his Fist inside the lucky Pig has cock that is reported as Nine inches long...


These guys have Nine inch Cocks !


Most of the Men I had sex with in the Netherlands had cocks that were nines long or longer.


Now when I see a good looking Man with a BIG Uncut Cock, I wonder if he is from the Netherlands.

Here are some more Nine inches or larger/longer Cocks.

Enjoy !





These guys have Nine inches or Loooonger Cocks




Who do you think is going to get fucked by a Nine Inch Cock?

     

I hope you have enjoyed my collection of pictures of Men with nine inches of more - like the Men I had sex with in Amsterdam




These guys also have Nine inch Cocks

Which of these pictures is the type of cock you dream about having to play with and enjoy?



These guys have Nine inch Cocks

Happy Jacking
and
When you cum, eat you own cum...
don't waste it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....