Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 18, 2013

Self Service Pleasure


A quick note to my blog readers.

As I sit at my laptop putting my Amsterdam Adventures into words, I have my 8” (eight inch) realistic Latino dildo up my ass.


While I am sitting typing, I get to enjoy having a big Amsterdam Sized Cock inside of me.

When I am typing about getting fucked, I move my hips back and forth making that incredible latex cock slide deeper into my Pig Asshole.
Just about every guy that fucked me while I was in that Sex Filled country had more than 8 inches of cock. Most of them had balls the size that would match.

As I stated, I put that 8 inches of meat up my ass and I move my hips to fuck myself.
I would prefer a Real Man, an Amsterdam Man to be the one fucking with the dildo. But sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.


Here are some details about the 8 inch dildo that is up my ass right now.
Damn it feels so fucking good as I fuck myself with it.

8 Inch Noches Latinas - Latin Nights Realistic Cock With Balls


It's hard to imagine more lifelike dongs than Doc Johnson's Ultra-Realistic  Cocks.

This dildo is molded directly from a real cock so it features genuine detailing including plush balls, distinct veins, and bulbous heads.
This incredible latex Cock is Proudly made in America.

This beautiful caramel-colored dong will bring you to new levels of sexual satisfaction.

The Noches Latinas Pene Real Con Testiculos was developed with a groundbreaking technology to provide ultimatepleasure.

The realistic cock and balls even warms to the touch and recovers its shape just like a real cock! 8 inches.
All packaging for our Noches Latinas line is written predominantly in Spanish, and marketed for Spanish-speaking male toy users..


This is a large toy and not for beginners.
It is also not at all discreet, but then what do you expect for a large realistic dildo?

It measured a full 9 in. from end to end, with 7 1/2 in. being insertable.
The girth is pretty uniform and is 6" circumference throughout most of it, with 2" in diameter. The only exception is the head, which is slightly smaller at its largest point measuring 5 3/4 inches, it does not seem smaller because it dips in just below the head. This also gives it a nice pop to it when you take the head in. The balls are slightly firmer feeling than the rest of the toy, and hand down 2 1/2". 


Live la vida sensual with the Latin Nights Noches Latinas 8" Realistic Dong
Live la vida sensual with these gorgeous new sex toys that feel as real as they look!

These beautiful caramel-colored dongs will bring you to new levels of sexual satisfaction.

Molded directly from a real erect cock, don't be fooled by imitations.

This is by far the most realistic cock ever made.

Get lucky over and over again! Complete with a suction cup base for added stability on almost any surface.


The Suction cup base makes this dong great for solo use or can be used with an o-ring strap on harness.

As noted before - Dong measures 9 inches long by 2 inches wide and 6 inches in circumference and can safely be inserted 7.1/2 inches.

Item Weight: 3 pounds of pure intense pleasure.

Stick this fucker to your wall, back your ass onto it and enjoy the ride.



The following pictures show this incredible feeling dildo compared to some of the other great feeling hunks of latex meat on the market.

I hope you have enjoyed this posting





2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Enjoyed this post very much. Very interesting. Gives me a real urge to try a dildo.

DONALD said...

A flap of flesh, that’s what my dick has become, a useless flap of flesh. It has a long foreskin with a piercing for hanging a weighted lock so that the foreskin can stretch longer. Oh yeah, and the flesh flap has a tattoo of a large spider at the base in front. My pisshole is at the other end of my dick between my balls (known as penoscrotal hypospadias). That’s right, I have my pisshole is at the bottom of what used to be my dick, I can’t piss or cum from my flesh flap (former cock) -- I piss sitting down or else I have to hold up my flesh flap with nothing coming out of the what used to be a dick -- it all squirts out from between my nuts. I didn’t want to cut off my dick (penectomy), so I rendered it useless instead. It was the next best thing to cutting off my dick (or balls). I just disconnected the two. The flesh flap (former cock) is just a very oversize clit hanging in front of my pissing balls! The balls are just the place I piss out of. Oh, and it’s been almost a year since I pulled back my nasty foreskin and cleaned out the smegma. I know it smells, but the foreskin is screwed down so tight with the rings and lock that it takes an effort to undo and clean, so I just let the smegma build up and then clean it (if I do) at least once or twice a year. Like I said, I piss from between my balls so the flesh flap is just a nuisance because there is no way that any piss or cum can come out of it. It all dribbles out from between my nuts. There is no way I can piss or cum from my prick, it’s just a useless flap of flesh!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....