Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 1 Amsterdam & Thermos Sauna


After taking a short nap at the hotel I had checked into not far from Amsterdam, I took the time to get my douche bottle out of my luggage and flush out my asshole.

It was my first day in the Netherlands and I was going to have some fun after that long flight over the ocean and the train ride to the town I would be working in during the week.

While I was cleaning out my ass, I got my toy bag out and made sure my three dildos, the lube I had packed, all the condoms and my poppers were still there. They made it through security with no problem.

Once I had decided my ass was clean enough to travel, I got dressed for my evening out at the Bathhouse in Amsterdam.
I put on my red lace up jock strap, my harness, strapped my cock in to the harness, put on my play jeans and my black boots.
I thought I looked pretty damn good and was mentally ready to go service as many men as I could in Amsterdam at the bathhouse.

With my toy bag on my shoulder, I walked to the train station and bought my round trip ticket to Amsterdam.
Cost:

My timing was good because I only had to wait a few minutes for the train to arrive. During that time I stopped and got me a soda and sandwich in one of the shops in the train station. This was my first experience with the food.

As expected, there wasn’t much special about the train ride back to Amsterdam. The train wasn’t very full.
Most of the Men on the train were good looking young men in the company of another man or group of good looking men. Some of the men were obviously married to the older women they were with.
Because of construction on the train line, it took an hour and half to get to Amsterdam.

Town after town, train stop after train stop pasted and my anticipation grew. I had a couple of cyalis in my pocket so I took one. I wanted my cock to be proud, hard and ready for use. Being a good Pig, I always make sure I am ready for the role of the Top or the cock sucking hungry asshole bottom.
As noted throughout my past post, I am not one of those guys that are strictly Top or bottom. Being the diverse sex Pig I am, I will be whichever role is needed to please the Man I am with and provide the pleasure he desires.
Finally the train arrived at Amsterdam’s Central Station.


That place was unreal. There were good looking men everywhere. This just increased my excitement.

Outside the station I found a taxi and gave the driver the slip of paper I had the address of the bathhouse on.


I couldn’t believe how fucking good looking the taxi driver was. He was young, looked to be in his early thirties, had dark hair and a nicely trimmed mustache and beard.
Damn what a Stud.

Up and down narrow streets full of bicyclist and old building he drove.
Along the way the driver asked me where I was from and why I was in the city. Then he told me he knew the location he was driving me to well.
Within minutes he pulled up in front of the Bathhouse.
Thermos Sauna
The taxi ride cost me 17 Euros and I gave the taxi driver a nice tip because he was so fucking good looking and very nice to me.
It was worth it because as I just said, the taxi driver was damn good looking and he drove me to an evening of incredible sex.

After I paid the taxi driver, he told me have a good time and to play safe. That told me he did know the place as he had stated.


Wow! I couldn’t believe it. There I was in front of the famous Amsterdam Bathhouse.

After arriving there at Thermos, I walked through the main entrance to the check-in window and requested to rent a room. I was told by the good looking clerk that they only had lockers and that cabins were available for use on most of the floors.
He gave me two towels and my locker key for 20 Euros.

I found my way through the locker room to my assigned locker.
Locker #
It was on the very last row of lockers in the main locker room.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope to see your lips wrapped around lots of lucious uncut cocks.
I had a memorable trip to Amsterdam and absolutely had my fill of foreskin and cum.
Good luck and bon appetit!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....