Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Amsterdam Reminder


I was doing some research on the internet and found these pictures which reminded me of my recent trip to Amsterdam.

These represent the incredible cocks I serviced with my mouth and asshole while I was there.


Enjoy ! ! !


Beautiful Uncut Cocks of incredible SIZE!


Many Many Uncut Cocks just waiting for a Pig's mouth to give them oral pleasure


Every Man's Cock was dripping ready for feed a hungry Pig like myself a fresh load of their thick musky Essence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any pics of your sexy lips?

SamBear said...

check out some of my older post
My sexy cock sucking lips are wrapped around a lot cocks

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....