Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick Note



Just a quick note about my posting from my adventures in Amsterdam.
They will not be posted in order day by day, adventure by adventure.
For my readers enjoyment requested by several of my readers, I will be posting them as I complete them.

There are a lot of adventures to share with you.

Most of the pictures are downloaded from the internet so I could illustrate the adventure.

All of my adventures in this series are true and really took place.
A few of the pictures in some of the adventures are my own shots. Taken when possible.

While I was cruising the bars and bathhouses, I left my camera in my hotel room. This allowed more room in my pockets for condoms and lube.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....