Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

About the following post - Ten Commandments of a Cock Sucking Pig


I am going to post

Ten Commandments of a Cock Sucking Pig

After posting all of them in one posting, I am going to post each commandment separately with pictures to illustrate each of them.

These commandments are from a Master list provided by another
Cock Sucking Pig like myself.


Please comment on all of them
or
just comment on them separately as I have posted them.


Of the Ten Commandments, #11 is my most important one when serving a Top.




1 comment:

Westernstock said...

I like the picture of those guys with Jesus.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....