Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Uncut Meat


Uncut Meat

God’s gift to Cock Sucking Faggot Pigs

      

Today’s posting is a collection of Uncut Meat.


It has always fascinated me how different each Man’s Foreskin is.

 

Some are thick skinned
Some are thin skinned

  


Some guys have long floppy foreskin
Some guys have tight foreskin


I always feel sorry for the guys who are ashamed of being uncut.


I always feel it is my lucky day when I get to service an uncut Man with my mouth.



Especially just after the Man has pissed through his foreskin. Being able to still taste his piss as his uncut cock enters my mouth.



Even better when I get Fucked by a Man with Foreskin…











2 comments:

Stan said...

My dream fuck would be super-hung uncut Antonio Biaggi. His 11-inch uncut and thick dick would be a challenge to take but I'd love to give it a try. Love the thought of his low hanging balls slapping up against my ass as he goes to town.

Anonymous said...

very sexy! i love uncut dicks.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....