Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Looking for a Man Who likes to Play with Toys (Dildos)


Hi Men, 

I am searching for a man that enjoys Man to Man Sex with toys.

Strap-on one of my huge 8", 10" or 12" dildos and stretch me to the limits.


I enjoy oral, anal, nipple play, role play, fantasy play; etc.

Strap-on my dildo; stretch me to the limits, and ride me deep and long!

 


What do you enjoy?


What would you enjoy doing to me and my ass? 





I will even flip your Ass over and stuff my toys up your Asshole.


    

Any Takers?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell with the toy when you can get the real thing

Rangerdip said...

Man I have never tried this but I want to... Any suggestions?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....