Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Taking Care of Business - 2013


Taking Care of Business

The past few weeks have been hectic in my life.


Even though I haven’t had the time to put in writing my adventures of taking care of the sexual needs of men I meet, I have been on my knees or bent over a lot.

I thought I would just post the pictures I have taken of the cocks I have sucked and been fucked by.



I hope you think I have been “Taking Care of Business”
























As you can see, I have not discriminated against any cock presented to me for my Mouth and Asshole to give Pleasure to.

Happy Holidays
And
Don’t forget to show some holiday cheer
to your fellow Man…


Give him a blow job
Or
A piece of your Ass.



Let him

Stuff Your Stocking

Feed you his Holiday Cheer

Make you his
Christmas Cum Dump







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....