Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 6, 2013

Ass Worship


Ass Worship

Straights and non-fuckers just don't understand.


Mystery ass in 501s, 


muscle cracks in skivvies,


bundled buns in tight Dockers...


just not enough to buzz my nuts.



Takes a seasoned Ass Eating Pig like myself to relish a raw pucker in all its glory, to stare, to slurp, to plow.


Middle Aged,



A little fur,


Older,


a little musk,


Black



a little pink,


Young,


a little wet,



White,


Just fucked,


Any Age, Any Color
Pucker it for me and I will kiss your asshole deeply!


This too is where I worship.



For me, this is where the journey of

Worshiping Man continues !!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pic 17; j'adore cette photo!! Gerd

Anonymous said...

The hairier the better

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....