Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 6, 2013

Black Freak Fuck




Lucky ass bottom fucker…

To get to bottom and offer his ass
to these three Black Muscle Studs



Those Black Muscle Studs
have been pumping iron all day,
drinking and smoking,
and they are ready to pump some Puerto Rican Ass.


That Puerto Rican Pig bottom is going to get
that ass pumped hard and heavy
by those three Big Black Cocks.


When they have fucked him stupid,
He is going to be their Hand Puppet
using all that cum they’ve pump up that ass as lube.


Then to finish it off,
his nasty Puerto Rican Pig mouth will be their toilet.


After all, what else is that nasty Puerto Rican Pig bottom good for?



I bet his ass felt real good
after being fucked stupid
with those three Big Black Cocks.


I’d gladly be their Pig Bottom
and let then fuck me stupid,

 then bury their hands deep up my abused sloppy Pig asshole.










1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....