Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Suck a Black Cock Today

In Honor Of

Black History Month

How Many Black Cocks
Have You Sucked
Today?


Here are a few from the internet to enjoy!

I like them
Big

Thick

Uncut

And the Blacker the Better

         

I spent a few hours today (Saturday) at the Local ABS with Glory Holes and sucked 7 Black cocks.


5 of them fed me their load down my throat


The Other 2 blasted their loads of “Black Male Essence” deep in my white Pig-hole.


Post your story below in the comments section or email it to me sambearsblog@yahoo.com

Tell us all about your adventure sucking a 
Black Man’s Cock today

Or about getting Fucked by a Horny Black Man.

Where did he deposit his load of 
“Black Male Essence”

? ? ?

        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....