Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Debt.





Since Ron and Gary had been living downstairs, I’d gotten pretty used to being wakened in the night to service their cocks. We had keys to each other’s place for quick access. So, it was no surprise to open my eyes and find Gary standing over me with his big half hard dick dangling in front of my face. He pulled the sheet off of me, slapped me hard on the ass and said, “Get your fuck-hole downstairs, we need you. NOW!”.

He was gone before I even stood up and I made my way to the hall and down the stairs, excited against my will by thinking about the two steely cocks waiting to plow my holes and fill me with cum. Both of them had massive uncut cocks that measured a good 8 to 9 inches long.
 
Their door stood open, as usual, and I entered…then stopped in surprise. Sitting on the sofa directly across the room was the biggest, darkest skinned Black Man that I’d ever seen in my life.

Even more surprising was that Gary and Ron were on their knees in front of him with one of his legs over each of their shoulders, Ron with the head of this guy’s huge fat cock in his mouth and Gary licking his huge balls. I soaked in every detail with my eyes.


The man was all muscle, his smooth dark skin like burnished coal, gleaming and smooth in the light.. His body was hairless, his head shaved and his cock a fat 10 inches or more of solid man-meat with a wide flared head that had thick foreskin sliding back an forth over it while being sucked.


His big hairless ball sac hung down so far it almost covered his tight asshole, which I could see winking at me between his spread cheeks. I looked up to his face, noticing how incredible handsome he was, resembling a beefed up Don Cheadle, and he gave me an arrogant half smirk.

“I’m Mack.” he said.

“Ron and Gary are paying up on an old debt and they’ve been bragging on their slave boy’s ass, so I told them to include you in the party.”


Gary let the big ball he’s been sucking on slide out of his mouth and he stroked Mack’s wide spread ass crack and fingered his tight hole while he growled at me, “…And make your faggot ass useful! Get over here and tongue this man’s asshole while we work his horse cock!”

That wasn’t a command I needed to hear twice.

Ever since coming through the door I’d been fighting the urge to push Ron and Gary out of the way and grab that prime fuck meat for myself. I crossed the room and knelt between Mack’s legs, his hairless ass crack spread open before me. His hole was a tiny, tight pucker, so little you almost had to search for it and I started at the beginning of his crack and ran my tongue upward. When I hit his hole, he jumped, then thrust his ass forward into my face.


 I buried my tongue as far as I could in his ass and he sighed, “Whenever I’ve got a hot tongue in my hole, I start to understand why a man would want another man’s dick up his ass.”

His hole was musky tasting and my tongue was fucking and licking it as I watched Ron and Gary service his big cock and balls, trading back and forth so that now one was swallowing his cock, then the other.

Both of them looked pissed off and I couldn’t help enjoying watching them be the submissive ones for a change. They knew I was watching them and both took turns glaring at me, their mouths full of hard cock and juicy balls.



“Why don’t you climb up here and give me a look at that fuck-hole these boys have been bragging on?” Mack said to me and I dutifully climbed up, turned around, straddled his hips on the couch and bent over so my wide spread ass was inches from his face.


“That’s a sweet looking pig-hole.” Mack said, pulling my cheeks even wider apart. “Smells like cum, too, so I know there’s been some cock in there recently.”

 He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back and I felt his tongue lick and then probe deep into my hole. “Tastes like cum, too!”.

It should have. After I’d served Ron and Gary dinner earlier, they’d taken turns fucking my ass on the kitchen table for dessert and both loads of jizz were still sloshing around deep inside of me.

Mack’s tongue felt about as long and fat as his cock as it fucked in and out of my hole and I grabbed my ankles, the whole time watching my two main fuck buddies slobbering over Mack’s big black pole.
 I couldn’t resist rubbing it in and I said to them, “You boys suck cock like first timers. You better work harder than that!” and I heard Mack snort with laughter in my ass. Ron and Gary both gave me evil looks and I shivered, knowing that they’d soon put me in my place.


“That’s right, boys, you’re both mine for the night to do anything I want with and your little cherry assholes are looking better and better to me since you can’t make me cum with your mouths.” Mack said.

“Yeah,” I said, “Maybe a hard cock fucking their asses is just what these two SOBs need!” and I knew then that I had pushed Ron and Gary far enough. They both stood up and Gary grabbed me and knocked me on the floor.

“And maybe it’s time you learned that you’re only good for one thing.” he said. They both took hold of me and pulled me up from the floor, then spun me around to face Mack.

They each grabbed a thigh and an upper arm as they lifted me in the air, my legs wide spread and my ass open to the breeze. Mack was slowly jerking his massive cock while looking at my exposed hole and he grabbed it around the base and pointed it straight up at the ceiling.


Ron and Gary carried me forward and I could feel that plum sized cock head grazing my crack and then lodging against my hole. Ron and Gary looked at each other, then turned to me with a pair of evil smiles…and dropped me.

                          


I felt Mack’s huge dick head split my hole open and then all ten inches of hard uncut dark meat slid into my guts at one go.

It felt like my whole body was being ripped in two with that Black Man’s giant cock buried inside me all the way from the head to the base and I almost passed out from the immediate shock and pain.


Ron and Gary were laughing behind me, thinking they’d played a real funny joke on me but when I looked at Mack, all I could see was concern in his eyes.


“Are you okay?” he quietly asked and I decided to beat those two motherfuckers at their own game.

“Fuck’n grrreat with all of you inside my Pig-hole.” I said. I ground my hips to lodge his long thick uncut cock deeper in my pig-hole and said, “Now that’s what I call a real cock. I was getting tired of that puny white meat!”


Ron and Gary suddenly stopped laughing and I said, “Let me show you what and educated asshole can do for a real man’s hard cock.”
I tightened my hole around the base of Mack’s cock and slowly raised my ass till just his massive cock head was inside, then loosened my ass and quickly slid down the length of all that 10 inches of hard meaat.
                                             

He laid back against the sofa with a smile on his faces and after I’d made a few more trips up and down his massive horse size cock, Mack smiled and said, “That hole is about to milk the juice right out of my cock!”, then he leaned forward, wrapped his thick arms around me and kissed me.

It was one of the best kisses I’d ever had in my life. His smooth plush lips were heaven and his hot tongue was probing into my mouth and down my throat while his cock was buried deep in my ass and I kissed him back as passionately as I could. With his cock still in my ass and his tongue in my throat, he rolled us over on the sofa so that I was underneath him and he was on his knees on the floor, fucking my ass on the edge of the cushion. Slowly, he started drawing his cock in and out of me, making sure that it slid in full length on the down stroke, all the while deep kissing me and fucking my mouth with his tongue. I’ve been fucked plenty of times but this man was making love to me and my white ass!



Ron and Gary had knelt on either side of us and they were watching Mack’s bouncing hips and his big black cock sliding in and out of my hole while they stroked his back and ran their hands over his body.

                            


Ron stuck his index finger into his mouth and got it good and juicy and I watched over Mack’s shoulder as Ron slid his hand between Mack’s meaty ass cheeks. I could tell when he started finger fucking Mack’s asshole because his cock swelled even bigger inside of me and he started thrusting his dick harder and deeper into my pig-hole. His massive cock was pile driving my ass and I swear I could even feel the thick veins of on his shaft as his cock slid in and out. The corona around his cockhead was rubbing the walls of my fuck chute and pleasing every inch of it, popping open the tight ring of my asshole when he stroked backwards and then spreading my guts open when he rammed it deep inside me.

Ron moved around behind Mack and I watched as he lowered his head and buried his face in Mack’s ass. Mack started to pound my hole even harder as Ron tongue fucked his ass and his cockhead grew even bigger and he buried the full 10 inches of his cock inside me and I felt his hot ball juice splashing against the sides of my raw fuck chute. Three big spurts of cum coated my insides and with each spurt, I could feel his cock swell and throb with the sensation.


Mack rested on top of me for a few moments, then slowly started pulling his long piece of meat out of my ass. The big head popped out of my hole like a champagne cork and I said, “That was one of the best fucks of my life.”

 Mack got up and padded into the bathroom to wash up while Ron and Gary took turns examining my well fucked hole and sliding their fingers in and out, playing with Mack’s cum while caressing me and stroking my body.

“You’re not really getting tired of us, are you?” Ron asked. “We’re not always real nice to you but you’re the best thing that ever happened to us.” Gary was blushing and looking at the floor.

                        

“How could I ever get tired of you? You two are the best thing that ever happened to me, too. I even dream about how your cum tastes and how good it feels when you’re fucking my hole. I belong to you guys.” I said.

  Mack came back into the room and lay down on the sofa and I crawled up between his legs and popped his soft cock into my mouth like a pacifier. He reached for his cellphone and I was just drifting off to sleep, sucking his soft dick, when I heard him say, “There’s a party at Ron and Gary’s place and there’s some ass here you’re going to want to sample. Oh hell, bring him along, too. The more the merrier!”.

 I drifted off to sleep, my asshole throbbing and knowing that round two was going to be starting soon.



Downloaded and modified from http://www.squirt.org/Cocktales/29555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....