Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fuck Ass Friday





Fridays are for fucking Ass. 

This Friday was for one particular ass to get fucked a lot.

That Ass was mine…

I had the opportunity to spend some time hunting Men who needed to use me for their sexual enjoyment Friday afternoon and then later in the evening.

Not only was my mouth used to give oral pleasure to several guys, most of them used my ass too.
One black guy fucked me for the most part of an hour. I check the time just before going in the video booth with him and then the time after he finally blasted his load. Almost an hour of non stop ass fucking.


I look forward to posting about each and sharing some of the pictures I took.

Check back to read about my adventures of giving sexual pleasure to various Men on Friday.


I will title the post: Fucking Fridays – Part ???

TGIFF

TGIFF

Thank God it was Fucking Friday!

Doesn't the guy getting fucked look like the images of Christ?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....