Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, June 16, 2014

Why???



Why is it that Black men with big monster size cocks have to fuck the ass that some other guy is fucking?
 
I was getting fucked at the bathhouse by a hot muscle bound white stud with a good size uncut cock when this Black Stud appeared out of nowhere stroking this long monster snake like uncut cock.


While he was watching my white ass get pounded by the muscle stud, he kept telling the white guy to let him have some of my white Pig Ass.

He kept saying over and over, let me have some of that sloppy hole. I want to feel his slut ass on my big cock.

Well, the white muscle bound stud was so turned on by the Black stud wanting the ass he was fucking so bad that he exploded in my ass.
When he finally pulled his cock out of my ass and gave my ass to the Black guy to take over, he left it fully lubed with his thick sloppy cock spit.

The Black guy with the huge hard cock wasted no time in getting his thick monstrous manhood buried deep inside of me.
The bigger fatter longer Black cock slid right into me using the white guys cum as lubricate to snake its way deep inside of me.

The Black Fucker ground and twisted his hips to make sure I felt how fucking huge his cock was.
You like the big black cock in you white boy he asked me as he began his tour of my asshole.
It was his duty to make sure I knew his cock was bigger and more superior then the white guys.

Over and over he kept telling me how much bigger his cock was and how good my white boy asshole made his cock feel.


His big monster size uncut cock sure did feel good in my asshole.
I am glad I saw how big it was before he stuffed it deep inside of me.
This allowed me to relax enough to allow all of it to take control of my hungry asshole and fuck the hell out of it.

The black stud knew how to use his big oversized cock too. He did more then just put it in me and fuck.
This Black man in charge took me for a wild ride.
It was almost as if he had mounted the roller coaster ride at the fair and rode it non-stop for what seemed like forever.
I know he hit those high hills and low curves of my ass much longer then the white guy did.

I was bent forward using the fuck bench to support myself while this crazy wild black fucker took control of my ass and made it give his fat cock the pleasure it needed.

He would slam into me hard and then pull out to what felt like ujust his cock head was left in my asshole. Then he would grab my hips and while pulling me back onto his cock, he would again bery it a sdeep up inside of me as he could.

A couple of times he pushed his monstrous cock so far up into me I thought I could taste it in the back of my throat.

This bad ass fucker was fucking me so hard I had tears. But damn it never hurt, it just felt better and better.

One of the guys watching and stroking his cock took a hit of poppers and then offered them to me. He put them under my nose and I took a deep breath in from each nostal. The Black stud fucking me slowed down while I inhaling the poppers then when the other guy pulled thee bottle out from under my nose, the huge cock in my ass aggressively pushed its way as far in me as it could. The guy moved his hips grinding his huge cock in me.
I felt his course pubic hair in my ass crack.
He pulled his cock out of me about half the length of that massive meat and then pushed back inside me at an angle hitting new depths and causing to growl and grunt begging him for more.


Oh God this fucking was incredible. It felt so damn good having a massive Black Man with suck a demanding cock fuck me as hard as he wanted to.

The white guy had given me one hell of a fucking, but this Black had Topped him big time.

After what seemed like hours, he buried his fat monster size cock deep in me, ground it deeper as he rotated his hip and then pumped a huge load of his Black Male Essence in me.
His cock throbbed and his body shock as he pumped more and more cum into me.


My ass was his cum dump and he wanted to over flow the dump hole.

After his cock had stopped throbbing and his body jerking, he fell forward onto my back keeping his monster buried deep inside me.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he tried to catch his breath.

Now that is the way I like to have a white ass let me fuck it. he said as he began to raise up off my back.
Then he slowly redrew his floppy sloppy cum covered cock out of my ass.
As soon as he pulled all of his monster out o fme, I quickly turned around and fell to my knees. I told of his cock and fed it into my mouth so I could clean it off.
Damn his sloppy cock tasted so fucking good.
I t had his cum mixed with my ass juices and some of the guy’s cum that had fucked me before the Black Guy.

I was a Happy FUCKED Pig. My Pig Hole had been given one hell of a fucking by two incredible fuckers.


As my mind began to clear and not be focused completely on this Black stud and his monstrous cock, I became aware of the crowd of men that had been watching me be the Pig I am.

As I cleaned the big Black Cock that had just fucked me, I felt another guy squat down behind me.
I pushed my ass back to meet his hand as he ran it down over my ass cheeks and found my cum filled Pig-hole.

One finger, two fingers then three.
AS he continued to play and push inside of me He leaned forward and told me to keep sucking that Black Cock while he pushed his fist inside my cum filled asshole.
All of a sudden there was bottle of poppers under my nose as I took a whiff, a hand slid into my Pig-hole.


The Black Guy pulled his limp floppy cock out of my mouth and turned and walked away.
He had done what he wanted… Fucked the living hell out of me.

I bent forward and fell onto my hands in the doggy style position.
The guy with his hand in my ass adjusted his hand and then started his journey to ff dreamland.

He fucked my Pig-hole a while before blowing his load onto my ass.
Then he slowly withdrew his hand.
Before I could turn and thank him, he was gone.
I got up from the floor and headed off to the Men’s room to clean myself up.


My Pig-hole was hanging open and Happy as Hell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....