Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Greetings


Greetings Fellow Cock Worshipers

                                   
I have worshipped the all mighty Cock since the day I sucked my first one at a very young age.
                      

From that day I have made it my life to give oral and anal pleasure to every cock presented to me.                 


I will do just about anything to have that cock fill my mouth or my ass full of the male essence it spills forth.
I have been keeping notes on all the mighty Cocks I have serviced over the years. I have even taken pictures of them when possible.
                                         

I post these adventures and pictures in this Blog which is labeled RedneckFistPig.
          

I am a true cum-dump for any cock presented to me by the Man attached.


Feed your load down my throat or up my hungry Pig Asshole.


I'll take it any way, just feed me.


I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Post a comment back to me or send me an email.



I’d like to hear what you think about my cock sucking adventures.


I am very proud of giving my mouth and my ass to horny men to use for their sexual pleasures.


In fact, read some of my postings. I let guys put lots of things up my Pig-hole.


I hope you enjoy my postings and find time to comment on them.


I am what I am, a cum dump for men to use.




End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....