Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 6, 2014

Something Different



Do something different today.

Find a Chick with a Dick and let her/him fuck your Pig-Hole.

Have you ever been fucked by a Chick with a Dick?
I have. . .
It was incredible. The chick part attached to the Huge Uncut Dick part intertwined with a S&M Leather scene made from one interesting evening.


There was a lot of domination and a lot of ass fucking with the huge uncut cock that hung between the legs of a beautiful Hispanic Lady.

The highlight of the session was when we both took an end of a fairly large double headed dildo and slide it inside our assholes and then rode that long thick latex cock for a good 30 to 45 minutes. During that incredible ride on that dildo we both enjoyed stroking each other’s cock edging as much as possible.
We both piss on each other forcing the piss out of ourselves by having the other one push the thick dildo deeper up our asshole. Damn that was one incredible ride.


The one thing I didn’t get was a fisting. The female part included the arms and hands. The hands even though nice and smooth and good size had long painted finger nails. In return for missing out on that experience, I go to slide my hand and most of my arm up to my elbow into the sloppy asshole of the Chick with a Dick.


If you have had an experience like this, I would enjoy hearing about it.
Email your experience: sambearsblog@yahoo.com

Let me know if I can share it with my readers or if it only private for my eyes and enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....