Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Frank 6-17-14 Afternoon Snack


Frank is this regular that likes for me just to get between his legs and suck on his cock until he feeds me his load of the best tasting cum.

He manages a couple of boarding houses in the area and when there is an empty room for rent he invites me over to check it out.

He either lays on the bed or sets in whatever type of chair is in the room.

Keep in mind, while I am negotiating whatever rent charges there might be by sucking his cock, there are usually other guys in the house.

There is a posting to be posted about one time when the guy who was living in the room came home early and surprised us. He fucked the hell out of my ass while he watched me suck Frank’s cock.

This only happened once.

It seems a little strange using space like this, but it also very exciting knowing that other guys can hear me sucking his cock and swallowing his sweet tasting load.

This time, he let me take this picture of his cock after I had just drained his balls.


Damn Frank has a nice cock to suck on and the best tasting cum of all the men that feed me their Male Essence.


I hope this relationship doesn't end anytime soon.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....