Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, July 6, 2015

10-3-XX Saturday night at the ABS


Another  Saturday – another day of work at the mall and man was it busy. 
Everyone in the world decided to come to the mall and be a real asshole. Maybe it was because of the U2 concert out at the stadium.


I finally took my lace-up jock strap to be repaired. It was coming apart at the edges of the pouch from wearing it so much with my dildos laced into it for fucking in the back dark areas of bookstores.

After I got off work at the mall, I needed to run an errand or two. I finally got to the bookstore around 8:30 PM. I stopped on the way and changed into my Bookstore pants and my freshly repaired jockstrap. I put on my Nasty Pig black t-shirt and put my Chris Wide dildo in my pocket. I was hoping to find at least one ass to stuff it into and fuck. And If I was lucky, maybe get fucked by it too.

The parking lot at the ABS was fairly full. Big deal – there were only a few guys inside and they were not doing anything but walking around, texting on the phones and bitching. Nasty bookstore queens!

I figured out very quickly that I wasn’t going to get my $10.00 worth.

As a reminder, I believe in order to get my money worth compared to the cost of admission – I have to have some form of male to male contact sexually with the same number of men as the numbers of dollars it cost me.

I checked out the straight couple’s room. The window was open, but there was not any couples in there fucking. Next I checked out the Lesbian jack-off room. There was one guy sitting in the back corner of that room and he looked to be texting on his phone. I moved onto the room where the straight fuck movies are shown. Again, no one in that area, not even in the dark closet area behind it.

I walked down the narrow hallway toward the first dark room that has the shelves on the one wall on one side. I not sure what I am going to refer to that room as yet. No one in there either. The store had the rope lights on and it was easy to see your way though this area.

Not much to do so I walked on back to the dark area where the gay movies were shown. Same as before, no one.

I couldn’t figure out who all the vehicles belonged to.

Some nights you just waste your money on these places.


I was hoping things might pick up as it got later. It was Saturday Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....