Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hank


His cock was still hard, pressed firmly against his belly. Cum was oozing out of his foreskin-covered cock. A big puddle was forming were his cum was draining right straight into his belly button.

He had just rolled off my back from giving my asshole one hell of a fucking.


I laid on the bed; face down next to him, as I caught my breath.

I wasn't sure what to say or do at this point. I was thinking about licking up the puddle of cum his cock was creating.

I wanted to taste the cum he had just buried deep in my asshole.

Hank then abruptly reached over and slid his hand down over my ass cheeks until he found my sloppy pig-hole.

He pushed one finger then two fingers into my sloppy hole.

Slowly he fingered fucked me.

Then he pulled my ass toward him as he climbed back onto his knees behind me.

His cock slid into my sloppy hole as he began to fuck me again.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....