Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Alien Abduction with Anal Probes

One of my fantasies…

I want to be abducted by Aliens and have an anal probe done.


A freaky looking Alien in a Black Rubber suit.
With a long black anal probe.


I’m out working the glory holes with one of my best fuck buddies.
I am sucking a cock and my asshole is in need of some action.


A group of the Aliens abduct me and take me back to their space ship.


Inside the special examination room there are all sorts of devices and anal probes of various length and thickness hanging on the walls.


There they Strap me down on the exam table


Next one of them lubes up my pig-hole with a sloppy slick substance.


The Lead Alien Stud straps on the anal probe.

My butt is positioned just right for entry.


There are 5 or 6 other Aliens in the room.

Another Alien appears with a long hose protruding from his crotch area.
The end of the hose is inserted in my asshole. It is pushed deep inside me.



A warm liquid is pumped inside my intestines.

It is as if the Alien is pissing through the tube into me to flush out my ass for their anal probing.

The Aliens take turn pissing into the tube until my pig-hole is cleaned out.



They collect the waste in a bucket which they take away to examine later.

The hose is removed from being buried deep inside of me.


More lube like substance is applied to my asshole.

The Alien with the anal probe strapped on steps up behind me.


I feel the lead Alien begin to push his long black anal probe into my pig-hole.

One of the Aliens sprays a mist into my nose and my head begins to spin.

I take a deep breath and relax my hole to allow the probe to enter.



Slowly he pushes inch by inch of the probe into via my puckered pig-hole.

The probe feels good as he twists and turns it to go deeper and deeper into me.

He says something to the other Aliens in his strange sounding language and the all nod their hooded heads and make a growling type noise.

As more and more of the Alien’s probe is inserted into me, I see the other Alien males take the probes from the wall and strap them on.

As they walk past me, I see that their anal probes are of all shapes and sizes.

Each of them stops and examines the long black anal probe being inserted into me.

They all gather in a circle around me and watch as the lead Alien begin to work his probe in and out of me in a fucking type motion.

I am surprised at how good that long black probe feels fucking my stretched open pig-hole.

Gradually his fucking like motion speeds up and his thrust become wild and rough.

The lead Alien is fucking me like a stallion would fuck a mare in heat.

The noises he begins to make are loud and demon like. Loud yells and uttering’s

The Alien fucks as if he has been processed by a demon…

God my ass feels so fucking good getting probed.

After what seemed like hours of having the Lead Alien probe my ass, some lights start to flash and a siren goes off.

All the other Aliens start to move around and chatter as the lead Alien stops probing my hole and slowly starts to withdraw the long black probe he has strapped on.



When all of it has been removed from me leaving my pig-hole hanging open wide wanting more, I am unstrapped from the table and made to stand.

Behind me a couple of the other Aliens have move in a device with an even larger anal probe attached to it in an upright position.



My butt is positioned facing this new contraption and I am forced to impale myself on it.

Just before this new anal probe enters my asshole, one of the Aliens sprays a mist into my nose and my head begins to spin.



There is no resistance from me as I am impaled on this longer thicker anal probe.

I am instructed with hand and body gestures to ride this monster anal probe.

To put on a show for this demon possessed Aliens.



Up and down I impale myself onto this black probe.

My ass swallowing all of it before I slide upward on it.

Up and down I work myself on the huge anal probe



I ride it like I ride my large dildos.

When the Aliens have had enough of watching me ride the monster cock size anal probe, they motion for me to stop and remove myself from it.



Now my pig-hole is really stretched open and ready for more huge anal probes.

I am craving to be probed by every one of them.

The lead Alien has changed his anal probe to one from the wall. The ones that are more dildo like then a horse cock.

The Alien who seems to be second in command grabs me.

He forces me over to the exam table in the middle of the room.

There he picks me up and tosses me onto the hard surface.



He flips me onto my back, hikes up my ass and rams his strapped on anal probe into my sloppy hole which is hanging open waiting to be probed.

Roughly he begins to fuck me using more force and vigor then any human man could.

After he has had enough, he passes me off to another Alien with a huge probe strapped on and one in his hand.

This Alien drags my ass off the table onto the floor and pulls my legs up as he straddle me and pushes his huge appendix into my gaping hole. It slides in with no resistance and he bottoms it out inside me.



Then he pulls it out and stuffs the loose one in his hand into me and fucks me.

He too roughly fucks me like a savage.



One by one the Aliens take turns probing me with their huge latex probes. Punching me and working my nipples. The one with the spray kept my head in la la land.

Damn my ass felt good. Damn I felt good. I never want them to stop.
They use their probes on me harder and rougher as they pass my ass around from one to the next.


The lead alien taking my ass whenever he wants it and works it hard and steady.

The probing is almost brutal. 
But feels so good. Better than any fucking had ever been on earth.



Time goes by. Hours and what seems like days.

They never get tired of probing my pig-hole

My pig-hole hangs open and begs for more probing

It almost screams, probe me probe me deeper, harder, more - more -more.


Finally they slow down and the probing comes to a stop.
There is much chatter between the Aliens.

The lead Alien moved behind me kneeling on the floor.


He inserts a couple of digits from hand like appendix into my sloppy gapping pig-hole.


Upward he lifts me and then he shoves that appendix into me.

It was like he was fisting me.

Then he lifts me upward completely off the floor and shows me impaled onto his appendix.

The Aliens all chatter and growl.

I’m sat back onto the exam table

The lead alien begins to fuck me with his big hand like appendix and arm.

After a long fisting, he pulls his appendix from inside me.


Leaving my pig-hole hanging wide open.

The group of Aliens begin whooping and chattering.

I am made to get off the table and back onto the floor.


As I sat kneeling on the floor waiting for what was to come,

I was collared and hooded by two of the Aliens.


Today I am the Alien’s Pig-Boy and a sex slave to the ship’s crew of about 25 horny Aliens clad in black latex.

They probe me daily with their massive black anal probes, fuck me and fist me as the travel through the universe.


Using and abusing me as they desire.

I am the happiest Pig in the universe.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes my cock hard and my hole quiver just thinking about it!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....