Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Travel Notice – Aug 7 & 8 Augusta Georgia Parliament Resort


I will be at the Parliament Resort in Augusta Georgia on August 7 & 8.


Parliament Resort in Augusta Georgia

That is the event weekend for CumUnion.


CumUnion is a large sex party held there monthly in the PigPen which is the S&M PlayArea.

CumUnion Event

CumUnion is a sex party held to provide Men with a place to play and use their imagination.

The CumUnion party takes place in the PIG PEN, located near the back of the property.



The Pig Pen is well-equipped with glory hole booths, a sling area, lots of kinky S&M equipment and lockers.



I will be there as a Top and a bottom pig for as much cock sucking and ass play as I can get into.

As usual, I am there for the enjoyment of giving myself to other like minded men for their sexual pleasure.

With me will be my pig-boy in training.
Help me teach him the wonderful joy of dildos and fisting.

Me: 57 / 5’11” / 180lbs


MY  FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Nasty Pig Sex with like minded Men

Horny versatile Redneck up for anything from making love to hard sleazy sessions.

I’m a redneck faggot that loves raw man to man sex - very open minded and versatile to all Male Pig Sex
                 


TURN-ONS: dripping cocks needing to be sucked, sweaty balls ready to be licked, man smells, eatable assholes, cocks fucking my ass, holes needing fucking, men stuffing my ass with dildos and fists, men needing their assholes stuffed, Pig Sex, Piss play and the list goes on and on

TURN-OFFS: Shitty Assholes, scat, liars, deadbeats, troublemakers, lazy bottoms, too much cologne, deodorant, blood, unnecessary pain, permanent marks, bitchy drag queens, effeminate men. 

Really into sucking, fucking, rimming, fisting and dildos.
I enjoy eating a man's hole, fisting, heavy duty ass play, dildo's/toys, felching, anything a man can put in either his asshole or mine.
I'm very versatile. I can be the Top and will gladly be the pig-bottom.

        


I have a hot urinal mouth for piss play, kink, rough ball play, rough tit play, uncut cocks, cheesy foreskins, Hispanic men, uniforms, jockstraps, boots, rape, forced sex, groups, spit, man pits, raunch, bb, very few if any limits. 

I don't play with anything that I can't put my face in first.

The kinkier and raunchier, the better.

I get off on playing with wicked minded men who have a great imagination and many fantasies.


I enjoy outdoor sex, bathroom sex, bookstore sex, bathhouses, sex just about anywhere I can get it. Very chem friendly, I know how to party and have a good time.

I will have my sling in my room with a good collection of toys for some serious assplay.


       

When the PigPen is not open, I will be in the maze sucking cock and enjoying as much assplay as possible.


This will be one weekend to remember.

Contact me for more details and to discuss meeting you there and the sex to be had.

The P-House has a really great pool area and there are always guys with enormous cocks showing them off ready fr some action.


Here are a few pictures illustrating the sex I intend to have while there.
Hope to see you there…




       

       









             





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....