Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Travel Notice – Aug 7 & 8 - Reminder


I will be at the Parliament Resort in Augusta Georgia on August 7 & 8.


Parliament Resort in Augusta Georgia


That is the event weekend for CumUnion.

See My main posting on this travel to see complete details
Travel Notice – Aug 7 & 8 Augusta Georgia Parliament Resort

Hope to see you there for some Hot and Heavy Ass Play


Really into sucking, fucking, rimming, fisting and dildos.


I enjoy eating a man's hole, fisting, heavy duty ass play, dildo's/toys, felching, anything a man can put in either his asshole or mine.


I have plenty of lube and gloves for the right asshole. Come check out my dildos.


I'm very versatile. I can be the Top and will gladly be the pig-bottom.

 

I provide some Beer, You provide the Piss.


Let’s make that scene that will not be forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....