Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 9, 2015

8-1-15 Saturday Afternoon Adventures


I started my day off early cruising for men to interact with.

When I arrived at the local Adult Video Store, I was surprised at the number of vehicles were there.

With the internet boycott of the store, the customer support had really dropped off.

I am not boycotting the store because of the price increase like a lot of the guys are. I just cannot afford the extra cost of admission.

To me, he should have just gone up to $10.00. The 2 dollars you get back in change just disappears.

While I was there I had a good time.

I had three really good adventures I will be writing about.

1 – An older guy who really enjoyed me sucking his cock.

2 – A guy about my age who I fucked royally with my dildo.

3 – A younger redneck type who wanted fucking by my dildo.

Yes, it was another day where my dildo got more attention than I did.

Here is the dildo I had with me on Saturday.
It is an 8 inch realistic made by the DocJohnson Company.



I look forward to sharing my adventures with my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....