Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Things have really changed


Things have really changed in my life lately.

In August I had to have my right foot amputated due to an aggressive infection.


This is going to change how I handle myself sexually now. Guys are going to look at me differently now.

As time goes by and I will learn to function with my new foot, I will be out there again.


Hopefully guys will have an open mind to the situation.


I am so looking forward to getting back to some man on man serious sex.


I've been keeping my ass open doing my daily ass fucking exercises.


I can't wait to bend some guy over and fuck the hell out of him.


Then have some horny fucker bend me over and use my asshole for his enjoyment.


Sam


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Curious about the infection, what happened?

SamBear said...

It is possible it got into my foot from my yard. I do a lot of gardening and my neighbor's septic system over flowed into our yard a few months ago. It could have been something from that.
Nobody has really told me much other then it was happening too quick. I keep asking and hopefully someone will have an answer.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about this, it is scary that such things can happen these days. I love the blog and all your adventures. Wishing you good health and lots of fun.

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....