Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 23, 2015

Mall Meeting


I was at one of the local malls the other day. I had some business I needed to deal with so I decided to get me some lunch while I was there.

Sitting in the Food Court eating my Gyro from the Greek Restaurant I watched all the men go by checking out their crotches and their asses.

One black guy I recognized right away was a regular from the local adult video center. He looked as good as ever…

I’ve written about him many times and have missed getting fucked by his huge curved cock.


He recognized me and stopped by the table to say hi and ask why he hadn’t had the pleasure of my mouth on his big cock in a while.

At first he didn’t notice I was in my wheelchair. Then he did and his eyes got real big.

I told him about the amputation and that it wouldn’t be long before I would be back hunting cock again.

That is when he told me he really missed deep throating my throat in front of other guys and how good he remembered it felt.

Then he told me he also missed slamming his big black cock deep inside my white ass.

That few minutes with him made me feel like the King of Cock Suckers.

I was glad to hear he would be watching for my return so he could use my mouth and ass for his big curved cock’s pleasure.

It’s nice to hear you are missed when your routine has changed.

I can almost taste this musky hard cock while I am writing about that brief moment at the mall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....