Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Military Wanta-Be



The next cock I got to service was an Ex-military type,

Damn he was HOT!

Huge Cock on the Military looking Wanta-Be.

His cock was about 9″ long and THICK when hard. Plus his foreskin stayed over the head of cock.

I was at the counter where you pay admission when he came into the store. 

I was on my way back from the Men’s Room where I had cleaned my ass up some after getting fucked by that old man in the dark area. He has wiped a large glob of lube on my pig-hole before pushing his thick uncut up inside me. He did a good job of making my hole feel good.

I heard this guy tell the clerk he was in the area picking up cabinets for a construction job and needed to drop a load down a throat or up an asshole before heading back to the job.

The clerk pointed at me as I walked by the counter and told the guy that he needed to connect with me. I would give him whatever he needed.

The clerk there and I used to fuck around a lot in the past. He sends a lot of men back looking for me when I am there.

I headed on back toward the video booth area and waited in the main hallway for the military looking guy to show.


He obviously had been there before because he headed right into one of the video booths that had a glory hole in the wall.

I followed into the next video booth and got down on my knees in front of the glory hole like a good cock sucker should.

I got to watch him undo his belt, then the button above the zipper.

Slowly he unzipped his work pants. I could he knew I was watching because he was putting on a show for me.

He pulled open his pants and then grabbed the waist band of his underwear. I watched eagerly as he pulled them downward and his big uncut cock flopped out to freedom.


It hung nicely in front of him as he stood there showing it off to me.

I wanted that man’s cock so bad. Then it hit me, the smell of his uncut sweaty cock. I knew he must have an extra tasty treat in his foreskin for me. Especially after working that day.

I put my mouth up to the glory hole and stuck my tongue through it to let him know my mouth was his.

He laid his semi limp cock on my tongue and then pushed it into my mouth.

This is what he fed me.



I licked and worshiped His Cock for nearly a half hour before he decided he was ready for something else. I had enjoyed his uncut cock more than any other faggot could have.

He enjoyed my showing his foreskin special attention.


Now he started to slowly fuck my mouth through the glory hole. Before he had let me do all the work.

This was a sign to me that he wanted my ass on his cock.

I reached down and undid my 501 jeans and opened them up. Then I reached around with my left hand to my asshole and checked to see if it was still lubed from the last guy I serviced. It felt there was enough grease and cum on my asshole for another fucking.

With his cock sliding back and forth through the glory hole in and out of my mouth, I made sure it was covered with a lot of my own spit.

Then I quickly stood up, turned with my ass toward the wall and backed my ass onto his hard sloppy spit covered cock.

It sild right into my asshole and I pushed myself back onto it until all of it was buried inside of me.

Damn his cock felt good buried inside of me. He wasted no time starting to fuck me which made it feel even better.

His cock slid in and out of my asshole as he pumped himself through the glory hole into me.


I didn’t take long before he thrust his cock into me deep and I could feel his load of cum begin to pump inside my asshole.

I pushed my ass against the wall and worked my ass muscles to milk the cum out the cock buried inside of me.

When I figured he was done cumming, I quickly pulled off his cock, spun around getting back on my knees and got his come covered cock back in my mouth.


I wanted to suck his cock clean of his essence and my ass juices.

Fuck, I was in pig heaven cleaning his cock after the session we had.

I wasn’t expecting what happened next.

His cock began to throb again and it fed me a HUGE load of his Male essence, his Alpha Cum, his seed, his life force.

I gulped it down and my throat muscles milked his cock just like my asshole had.

His cum was real salty tasting and full of everything he was – pure Man

Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth and back through the glory hole.

I stood back up and pulled my pants up.

We met outside the video booths. We had both opened our doors at the same time.

He seemed amused when I thanked Him for allowing me to service His Cock and be his cum dump.  Then I told him how good it felt getting fucked and how good his cum tasted.

Maybe someday I will be there when he stops by again looking for a cum dump to service his needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....