Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Glory Hole Finds


I was out late that day working the glory hole. Earlier I had lost count of how many cocks I had sucked on and made love through the glory holes. I was the Cum-Dump of the day. I had drained every cock I could.

I turned the corner and started down the dimly lit hallway.

That’s when I saw him standing there.

He had his pants open and was showing off his big uncut black cock.


Fuck, that thing was huge and inviting.

I heard it call my name…

Here faggot, here faggot, come service me and be my cum-dump hole.

He saw me staring at his cock and smiled. Then he stepped forward into the video booth he had been standing in front of.

As I advanced toward the video booth, I heard the door being locked.

Knowing there was a glory hole in the wall to the next video booth, I quickly stepped inside of it and locked the door behind me.


I wasted no time getting on my knees in front of the glory hole to peer through the round hole to see what the black was doing.

He was still playing with his big black uncut cock.

It almost looked like it might be too thick to fit through the glory hole.

I laid my finger in the glory hole to signal the black guy that I was on the other side of the wall waiting to give his big uncut cock the service it needed.

He was watching the glory hole and saw my finger as soon as I laid it in the glory hole.

He turned toward the wall and stepped forward putting his uncut cock just inches away from the opening.

The musky odor of his manhood came through the round opening and teased me. Damn his big cock smelled good.

I breathed in the intoxicating odor as he began to feed his long black snakelike cock into the glory hole and through the wall for me to have.

When all of that long manhood was pushed through the round hole, I took in another deep breath of the musky scent.


I could not believe I was that lucky to have that black stud give his cock for me to service. For me to enjoy while giving him enjoyment.

As a good cocksucker should, I wasted no time in getting my mouth on that black cock and having it slide into my throat so I could make love to it.

Fuck, it tasted so damn good. My tongue slid into his thick foreskin and cleaned out the funk that had collected. It was obvious that no one else had sucked on his cock yet.


While I was enjoying sucking on his long black cock and chewing on his foreskin, he slowly began to fuck my mouth through the glory hole.

I knew what that meant, this guy wanted to fuck.

As expected, I let him fuck my mouth and at the same time I undid my pants and lubed up my asshole. I was going to give him some ass to fuck instead of just my mouth.

When I was ready I let that long uncut cock slide out of my mouth sloppy wet with my spit and then I quickly stood up, turned around and planted my greased asshole on the head of that hard cock.

Slowly I pushed myself back onto that long hard cock. My ass finally touched the wall and I had all of him in me.


He wasted no time on starting to fuck.

As I pressed my ass to the glory hole, he fucked it with long deep strokes. 
This was guy was almost like a pro fucking through the glory hOle.

It felt so fucking good to being fucked by this long fat uncut Black cock.

I rode it making sure he had exactly what he wanted.

Being bent forward, my face was just inches away from the glory hole in the wall on the other side of the video booth I was in getting fucked.

I heard someone enter it and I peered through the glory hole while keeping my ass in place against the other glory hole.

A black guy had entered and quickly pulled his cock out of his pants.

I fingered the glory hole to signal him I was interested.

Damn right I was interested.

A big Black Cock in each hole. What could be better?

I watched as he stepped up to the glory hole and pushed his black manhood through the hole in the wall.


Taking it in my mouth I began to suck on it while still getting fucked.

It was easy to suck one cock while getting fucked by the other. The one fucking me would push me forward enough to swallow the other cock.


It wasn’t long before the cock in my mouth exploded and fed me a big load of cum.

The spent cock slid out of my mouth and back through the glory hole.

This gave me the chance to focus more on the cock fucking me.

It had grown thicker in my ass while I was sucking the other cock.

This was a signal to me that my ass was soon to becum a cum-dump for one more Big Black Cock.

The cock fucking me was buried deep inside me as it began to empty a load of cum inside of my well fucked asshole.

This guy shot a huge load. It seemed like it took forever for his cock to stop throbbing as it pumped my pig-hole full.

Finally I felt him begin to pull his semi-limp cock out of me.

reached behind me grabbing the cock and holding onto it.

I pulled my ass off of it, spun around to clean up the cum off of it.

Damn his cum and my ass tasted so good.


Soon enough, he had enough and pulled his cock away from me back through the glory hole.

Then I heard him say, fuck bro that some good ass.

I watched as he put his cock away and then leave the video booth.

Hopefully I’ll get to ride that pony man again one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....