Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 2, 2015

3-2-20XX Tuesday at Lunch


As usual these last few weeks, I decided to go over to the bookstore on Glenwood. I needed some Man-Meat for lunch with cream filling.

It was starting to rain so I was hopeful there might be some Hispanics there needing to get their pinga sucked.

When I got back to the Video Booth area, there was one door closed and the movie was running. It was booth number nine. Booth number 10 next to it was empty.


I immediately went in the booth to see what was in booth number nine.

This is what I found.


It seemed like a nice cock that needed some servicing.

As you can see, I took the time to get a picture of it hanging out through the glory hole. I was surprised that the guy that works at the BE Restaurant down the road wasn’t on it.


He was standing at the other end of the area smoking.

I locked the door to the video booth behind me. Then I knelt down in front of the Glory Hole with the cock hanging out of it. Slowly I took the flaccid cock into my mouth and started to swallow it. I was enjoying the fact that it really didn’t hard. It was easy to chew on and suck on it.


The cock would begin to hard and then it would loose it quickly.

As you can see from this picture, it was a really nice cock. Take note of the skin hanging just below the cock head. That becomes a problem later.

After a while I got tired of hitting my head on the wall. I figured I would try and see if his door was open and he let me join him in his booth. I let his cock slide out from between my lips and then I kissed the top of its shaft.

I left my booth and tried his door knob. His door was locked.

From there I walked over to one of the video machines and leaned on it.

Then I heard the lock on his door being fumbled with. He opened the door and there he was standing there with his cock hanging out in front of him. His pants were down around his ankles and he was ready for me to join him.

I walked over and into his video booth. I closed and locked the door behind me.

‘You want some of my dick?’ he asked as I was dropping to my knees in front of him.

‘Damn right I do’ I said to him as I reached up and took hold of his semi erect cock and aimed it at my mouth. I started to swallow it and then began working on it. He really liked it when I got all of it in my mouth and chewed on the entire cock.

At one point he asked me if I liked to suck on balls. I looked up at him let his cock slide out of my mouth. Then I said ‘Damn Right I Do!’
Then I started to move downward toward his balls.
I figured since he asked, he wanted them worked on too.

I was in the perfect place. Kneeling between this guy’s legs with his cock and balls just where I could give them the attention they deserved.

After chewing on his balls for a few minutes, I worked my way back up his thick cock and took it back in my mouth.

He never got hard. Just stayed in a semi erect state.

This was fine with me. I gave me the chance to get all of his cock in my mouth and make love to it.

After about 15 minutes with this guy, I suggested we take a break.

He agreed and I got back on my feet and left the video booth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....