Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting # 8/ Black and thick


Allow me to continue with more of my afternoon adventures in one of the Adult Bookstores in GSO.

Yes that is the number - eight.

By now I had been fucked several times and swallowed a lot of loads of cum.

If I was of the opposite sex, I would worry about being pregnant.

This cock was attached to a well dressed black man that looked to be in his thirties.


Damn good looking with a nice build.

He wasted no time in pushing his hard cock though the glory hOle and I wasted no time taking ownership of it and giving it some intense pleasure with my mouth.

He would fuck the glory hOle and my mouth some and then he would let me drive the action.

Finally I had to have this hard rock of a black cock up inside me.


I reached in my pocket and pulled out a condom.

Then I slid it through the round hole next to his cock. He took it and pulled his cock back into his video booth.

I started to watch as he tore open the wrapper and put that scumbag over his cock head.

This was my clue to get my ass ready for another fucking.

I spit on my fingers and rubbed it on my asshole. I really wanted this thick cock inside of me.

As I stood up to turn my ass toward the glory hole, he pushed his thick latex covered cock back through the glory hole.

I backed myself onto it and pushed backwards into all of that black cock was inside of me. My ass had just enough lube on it to let it slide into my pig-hole all the way.

I pushed my ass against the wall of the video booth and let him do the driving.


He wasted no time taking control of my ass and fucking it.

As good as it felt, the wall was a problem.

His cock was thick, but he couldn’t give me all of it as deep as he seemed to want.

That’s when I heard him say that he wanted to join me.

I agreed and he pulled his cock out of my ass and back through the round hole in the wall.

As noted earlier, the day was fairly slow so he and I were the only two people in the video booth area.

I unlocked the door to the video booth I was in as I heard him unlock his.
Then he appeared in my doorway.

Pants open and his hard fat black cock sticking out in front of him leading the way still wearing the condom I had given him.

I motioned for him to join me which he did.

To my surprise, he didn’t shut the door.

That’s when he told me that he was going to leave the door open while he fucked me because the video booths get too hot when he has a good ass he is fucking.

I turned and face the video screen and presented him with my sloppy asshole.

As I pulled my ass cheeks apart, he stepped closer and planted his latex covered cock’s head against my asshole.

I took a deep breath and said out loud to him that this was exactly what I needed.

He agreed as he pushed his fat hard black cock inside my ass all the way.

The guy paused for a few seconds to allow me to adjust to the thickness of his hard cock inside of me and then he slowly started his fucking of my ass.

At first the pace was slow and steady and then he picked up speed and became wild and forceful.


He could never had fucked me through the glory hole with the crazy deep thrusting he was giving his cock into my ass.

I couldn’t believe how different the fucking was to the look of the man when he came in so well dressed.

My ass felt so good getting pounded like that.

My ass got pounded hard for about 15 minutes when this fat cock started to get fatter in my ass. I knew that meant that he wasn’t going to last much longer.

I was right. He grabbed my hips and held me tight as he thrust his fat cock as deep inside of me as he could.

Then he erupted. His cock started throbbing as he pumped his load out of balls into the condom he was wearing.

When he had enough, he let go of me and pulled his cock out from my happy asshole.

As I quickly turned around to pull the full condom off of his fat cock, he beat me to it.

I watched as he tossed it into the trash can.

I still got to clean his cock off of his cum. It was a nice close to a good fucking.


He pulled his pants back up and left the video booth.

I got my act back together and left the video booth too. I stood in the hallway where I could see the door to the Men’s Room.

I wanted to nod goodbye to him as he left.


That I got to do as he passed me with a big shit eating grin on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....