Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 2, 2015

6-20-XX Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting # 7 / HallwayFucker


Allow me to continue with more of my afternoon adventures in one of the Adult Bookstores in GSO.

This picture is of a black guy who just hung out in the hallway and did nothing but text on his phone.


I finally asked him what he was looking for.

Of course, it was Mr. Right.

He allowed me to take the picture of his cock since I understood he was not interested in having sex with a white guy.

He was in search of that even popular 'BigBlackCock' to get fucked by.

I was glad he finally left.

If there was any BBC there fucking, it was going to be fucking my 
white boy asshole.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....