Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 20, 2015

Glory Hole Pig


My buddy from GSO is out working the glory holes at a local Adult Video Store in GSO.

Ever other cock he sucks today is in honor of me not being able to work the holes for a while.

His total today was: 17

is a picture he sent me of one of the glory holes he has been sucking cock through.


Lucky Bastard…

One day soon I will be back working the glory holes giving needy horny men the pleasure they are seeking.

Real Soon…


Enjoy these pictures which illustrate his day.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

17! Damn Lucky Sucker......and all those men too! Thanks for posting..........more details!

Anonymous said...

I finally got smart and installed a gloryhole at home, the cocks come to me.

Unknown said...

ONE OF MY FAV' HOBIES.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....