Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 2, 2015

Crave


Do you crave the more intense, hardcore, over the edge,
kinky’r sex with other Men?

I Do!!!


It is so fucking hard to find other Men who will allow themselves to explore the darker side of Man to Man Sex.

Real all out Pig Sex


Getting down and dirty, hot & sweaty, greased and penetrated.
Fucked up one side and down the other until you howl at the moon.


The kind of sex where you feel you have been processed.


Open your mind up to do anything it takes to satisfy 
the Man or Men you are with.


Here are a few pictures of the type of sex I get into.



Since I am very versatile I always have a good time.


Yet, I am still hoping to find some intense fuckers to play with my ass.


Kiss it, lick it, suck on it, fuck it, dildo it, fist it.


Heavy duty ass play for Redneck Dildo Pig.


Contact me for more details…











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your posts, check out my tumblr.
http://dirtymonkey.tumblr.com

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....