Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Nice Cock to service


Today I am sharing with you a cock I had the pleasure of servicing.


I never got to see the guy attached to the cock but 
I heard him moan enough

Over and over he kept saying how good of a cock sucker I was

He really got off on me spending some time on his sweaty balls.

When he was ready to blow his load into my mouth, he announced out loud for me to swallow every fucking drop of his load.


fucker shot a huge load of salty essence.

I swallowed every drop of it.

Then I watched as he stuffed his cock back in his underwear and 
pulled up is pants.

True anonymous sex


That’s what glory holes are all about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....