Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 20, 2017

Loooking 4


Loooking 4


This week I am going to work the glory h0les at the local Adult Video Arcade a lot.

Today I am focused on finding and giving myself sexually to as many Black Men as I can.


I will be search the hallways, back dark room video booths and glory h0les for cocks like these.


As it is my duty, I will gladly suck any and all black cocks that are
hanging from glory h0les…


Unless they are diseased looking or are presented in a manner that is unsafe and unhealthy for myself.


I must protect the temple of my body to be able to share it with Men who need to have sex with me to fulfill their needs of sexual satisfaction.


I will be prepared for a productive day working the glory h0les equipment with plenty of XL condoms, towels, grease, poppers, reg size condoms, an eager cock sucking mouth, my dildo and my piggy asshole.


Watch for posting of Adventures from today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....