Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Dildo – CajunBoy – Thibaut


New Dildo – CajunBoy – Thibaut

Mardi Gras was good to me this year.

Today I had the newest dildo to my collection delivered.

Since today was Mardi Gras, I decided to give this new friend a Cajun name.


I named it Thibaut.

Thibaut–Pronounced “t-boe,” = a little boy with this moniker will probably drive a pickup truck.



The dildo…

Nabini Big Dildo G-Spot Liquid Silicone Dong

HUGE SIZE DILDO-- total length - 12 inch, insert able length - 

9.5 inch , width diameter - 2+ inch

Mighty size man size dildo for those pigs who like to play with the bigger toys.


Thibaut was a gift from one of my Tops who is really into stuffing my pig-hole full of Man-size Dildos.


Enjoy these pictures of Cajun Men.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....