Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 15, 2017

Do You Remember? – Uncut Cock


Do You Remember? – Uncut


Do you remember the first time you had an Uncut Cock presented to you to suck?


Do you remember what the foreskin looked like?


Was it long and floppy or was tight around the cock-head?


Do you remember what that Cock smelled like?


Do you remember what that foreskin tasted like?


Did you get to watch it Piss?


Did you like it or were turned off by it?


Have you sucked any uncut cocks since then?




The End




T h e  E n d !

You have reached the end of this post

Thank You

For visiting my blog and reading my post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....