Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 1, 2017

Glory – GloryHole Pig



Glory – GloryHole Pig


Gloryholes helped me become the GloryHole Pig I am today!


I’ve been working the glory holes since I was 17 years old.
Sometimes it’s hard to decide between sucking the amazing Cocks off completely, and swallowing down all that delicious Cum …


or backing my Pig-hole up to them so they can fuck me and pump their hot Loads up my ass.


This is one of the cocks I had the honor to give some oral pleasure to at the local Adult Cinema where they have glory holes.
I had not been there very long when I saw this guy go into one of the video booths with a glory hole cut into the wall.
He was an average looking guy, but I thought he was sexy. He had a little bit of a belly which was visible when he pushed his hard cock through the glory hole for me to enjoy.


As you can see, his cock was rock hard and ready for some attention. I wasted no time in tasting his drop of pre-cum. Then I started showing the attention to that cock that it was demanding.


I sucked on this cock and made love to it for about 20 or 30 minutes before he started fucking my mouth through the glory hole.
Instead of giving him my asshole to fuck as he was indicating he wanted by fucking my mouth, I kept sucking him until he blasted his load down my throat.




Please feel free to share your thoughts either here or privately at sambearsblog@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....