Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 15, 2017

Thank You / For visiting my Blog


Thank You

For visiting my Blog


Public Notice


I am Not Racist


I believe in World Peace


I believe in offending everyone at once


I do not want to see any more war


Nor do I want to see my country, or any other country blown up
Due to the stupidity of men who are crazy


We are here on this Earth to

Make Love

Not war


I am Not Racist


I will give myself to any Man

From any Race

To satisfy his sexual needs

No matter how dark and demented it may be

Or how simple it may be


Kiss a Man – Taste the Joy of Man to Man Sex


Suck A Dick – Save the World


Fuck an Ass – Make a new Friend


Fist a Man – Connect with his Soul


Make Love – Not War!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....