Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I disagree


I disagree

I found this statement on the internet at one of the Tumblr sites I visit.

I disagree with it.

All men are NOT created equal.  Some are more dominate then others.

This is the statement I disagree with.

Willingly sucking another man’s cock is the least manly thing a male can do. Period. End of end of sentence.

Cocksuckers are a lowly people. They are indiscriminate in their desires and switch between cocks like most people switch between underwear. 
Cock is cock to them and it doesn’t matter where that cock has previously been…they can’t wait to be the next mouth on yours!

Cocksucking is a very humbling act. When a faggot can look you in the face while it blows you, it is broken. It knows what lies in its future. It will comply without resistance.



This is how I feel abut this and cocksuckers.

Sucking another man’s cock is NOT the least manly thing a male can do.

It takes a lot of talent to suck another man’s cock and make the man feel like a king.

Cocksuckers are not lowly people.

Maybe we are cock hungry and move from one cock to another making the men attached to them feel like kings.

Sucking cock does not make you less a man. If anything, it makes you more of a man to share your talents with someone who thinks they are too good to take another man’s cock in their mouth or up their ass.


Cocksuckers, known to the author as faggots are not broken when they submit to another man.

It will comply without resistance. Only because it allows themselves to concentrate on the job at hand.

I feel it is a shame these men think that they have to humiliate another man to get a good blowjob or piece of ass.

Your thoughts on this matter are appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....