Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Christmas – Happy Holidays – Gifting


Merry Christmas – Happy Holidays – Gifting

Greetings Fellow Cock Suckers and other Queers

Today I am posting a list of possible Gifts to ask for from your favorite Santa.


Are any of these great gift ideas on you’re the list you sent to your favorite Santa this year?

You know it is not to late to send an updated list that Hot Santa of yours.



Your thoughts would be welcome in the
 ‘Comments Section’ below.








              













     











1 comment:

Bear Mark said...

Santa gave me some shackles and locks for Christmas. He delivered them early so they got used on Christmas even for some fun! Best gifts ever!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....