Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Taking it Young – Big Fucker



Taking it Young – Big Fucker

Part of the series ' the life and times of SamBear, a redneck cock sucking faggot '



When I was a teenager turning into a young man, I would let the older males in the dorm I lived in fuck me, so I could learn the various positions, force and speed that men would be 
fucking me as I grew older.



The guys from my dorm would be always showing off their masculinity. All it took was a few bears, some tequila
and a joint or two to get them started.



Then on the weekends, I would go work the street where the hookers and whores sold themselves.
There I would be able to offer myself to the more ‘diverse’ men looking for guys who would give more than just a plain 
blow job and vanilla fuck.



I could make more per trick when I was known as the kinky slut and would do anything for the more money.



Through this period of my life, I learned to like taking it rough up the ass and being slapped around while sucking cock.



Several times I would get raped by gangs arranged by the guy paying me. I didn’t mind, I got more cock up my ass
and more loads to swallow.
If the fuckers were drinking, I got to get fucked up on drinking their piss as they forced me to
drink their golden piss.



Many times, I would get fucked in locker rooms and public men’s rooms that were abandoned late at night and on the weekends.



I would walk bow-legged back to my dorm room only to find my dorm mates fucked-up and horny.




I never turned down a good paying trick and my dorm mates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....