Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, February 5, 2018

Adult Playtime at the Adult Video Store


Adult Playtime at the Adult Video Store


I had some time this afternoon and stopped by the
Adult Video store to see what was
going on today.


I had a better time than expected.

Several nice cocks and a good ass and I connected.


One comment I have to say to the guy who
had his ass everywhere.


DO NOT interrupt someone else’s scene…

It is usually OK to watch quietly so long as you are not
distracting the people playing.


Maybe neither of the players are interested in you.


I would have had my cock buried up your asshole
if I was interested.


PLUS, you had a shitty asshole.

No one wants your shit on their cock.


Hope to continue seeing new faces,
ass and cocks at the store
as the new year progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....