Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 2, 2018

Black History Month – (WARNING - NSFW / X-Rated Gay Related Black Man Material)


Black History Month – (WARNING - NSFW / X-Rated Gay Related Black Man Material)

February is Black History Month

This is the month I spend most of my time hunting Cock, hunting the Almighty Black Man and his Mighty Black Cock.

I have renamed this month as…

Black Cock Month

Here in my Blog, I will be posting mostly about the
Black man and his Almighty Black Cock
throughout the month of February

Not that the Black Man and his mighty Cock are superior to the white Man, but all about the Black Man wanting White Ass and about the Black Men who knell down in front of the White Man and worship him and his mighty White Cock.

Comments on my post are always welcum at: sambearsblog@yahoo.com
or in the comments section at the end of each post.

The material that is posted along with most of the photos used have been downloaded from various
internet sites across the web.
I claim no ownership of anything downloaded
from these sites.
When possible, credit is given to where it was
downloaded from.

If you are the owner of any material posted here on/in my Blog, and want it removed, write to the address given above and tell me the location of the material and I will remove it or give you credit for it, whichever you request.

All men in the photos posted are believed to have been of legal age in the area in which they were taken.
No Men, either Black, White, Hispanic or other nationality were hurt while being photographed.
Men getting rapped or just fucked were doing of their own free will at the time of the sex scene.

Enjoy this month of
Black Men, their cocks and ass, and sex they have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....