Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I Brake for Black Men - XXX NSFW


I Brake for Black Men


I brake for Black Men and their dicks


I will brake for any Black man who wants or needs 
to be serviced


I will gladly make love to his Black Cock


Let the Black man use my mouth as a fuck-hole


Then I would bury my face in his stinking ass crack 
and smell his asshole

The asshole he has shit from several times that day


Then he can mount my white ass and fuck my pig-hole 
any way he wants to


Short and slow


Long and hard


My pig-hole will accept his load of Black Male Essence


As he uses my ass for his cum-dump

 

After the fucking, I will do my duty and clean his cum 
and my ass juices off his sloppy Black Cock.


If needed, I will swallow ever drop of his piss as he uses my mouth as toilet to piss in and hose my sweaty body 
down with his hot piss



I have Black Cock Fever!


My Black Alpha can use my sloppy cum-filled
pig-hole to play in

Putting anything in my hole and fucking me with it



I will Worship the Black Man and his Almighty Black Cock.


I will allow myself to be passed around to my 
Black Alpha friends.


Celebrate Black Cock / History Month








 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....