Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Friday – cock #8


As I started to search for my next connection, I saw one of my regulars.

I call this guy my black knight.

The reason for this is that he is always dressed in black. 
Black shirt and black pants.

This guy is an interesting one.

He likes nipple play. Giving it hard to whoever he is playing with. Yet, he demands that when given to him, it is as gentle as possible.

His cock as pictures here is always hard and easy to make pop 
its load of cum.



I always enjoy giving him some time.

We had some of the nipple play I just wrote about.

This worked him up to the moment I got his hard cock in my mouth,
 he blew his load.

As always it was a large load and very tasty.

I like the way his body jerks when he climaxes.

Well on to looking for more cock to suck…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....