Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, February 19, 2018

Here Piggy Piggy Pig


Here Piggy Piggy Pig




Come on white boy
You know you want this big Black Nigga Dick



Suck that muthafuckin' Nigga dick."





Do a good job on my Nigga Dick



Lick the sweat off my balls, faggot



I’m gonna put this big black dick up your sweet white asshole


Worship
Those Big Black Dicks and Ghetto Thug Tops.




You like getting fucked by that fat Nigga Dick
Don’t you white boy?




That it, now swallow all my cum, the whole load.


Yeah, it feels good using your pig-mouth as a toilet

Swallow all my piss you nasty white pig


Clean my cock off white boy,

Lick your ass juices and my cum off my big cock


Now clean the sweat off my Black Asshole



The sweat I worked up fucking your sloppy pig-asshole.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....