Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 1, 2018

FridayGloryHoleWork #6 / 2-26-20XX


Friday Glory Hole Work - Adventure #6 / 2-26-20XX

Continuing on with the details of my day on this Friday, here is the next adventure of the day - #6.

I present to you the picture of the cock I sucked through the glory hole.



This uncut cock belonged to a middle-aged guy.

He fed me his cock through the glory hole and I made love to it as he wanted.

I was not able to get a good picture of it hard, but this nice cock got hard and with time, fed me his load of male-essence.

He fed me a good tasting load which I swallowed all.

The guy let me milk his cock some before it lost the hard-on and went back to soft.

He had really nice balls to hold onto but did not like to have them sucked on.

I got to watch the guy put his cock away and leave the video booth.

When I got myself together and out of the video booth, he had disappeared down the hallway.

Now I was off to my next adventure. This had been number 6 of the day so hopefully my day would continue on this track I would get my $8.00 worth.

$8.00 cover fee = 8 different adventures

A dollar a dick or ass!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....