Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 4, 2011

3-26-2011 Saturday – Tow Truck Driver - part 1



The weekend was finally here. It was Saturday and I had several errands to run.  The day had been cold and rainy and I was on my last leg of errands. I was on my way to Lowes and had stopped by the bank to get some money out of my savings. I needed to buy a new wheelbarrow for my Latino yard boy to use while taking care of my yard.
 


          

   

After using the money machine, I got back in my truck and it wouldn’t start. Damn, I thought to myself - Just what I needed, another truck repair bill. I had just spent a couple hundred dollars to have the oil changed and a complete tune-up.
I called one of my fuck buddies that lived nearby and asked him if he could come and jump my truck to see if it would start. He said he wasn’t doing anything important and would be there as soon as he could.
There I was in the parking lot of the bank with the hood up on my truck totally helpless. I had let the truck roll backward and it was now across the parking spaces out near the road.
It hadn’t been five minutes after I got off the phone with my fuck buddy that this white SUV pulls up next to my truck. It had tinted windows so I couldn’t see who was driving it. The driver’s window lowered and this Hot Young Hispanic Stud stuck his head out of the window and asked me, ‘Do you need Power?’
I told him no, that I had someone coming to help me.
‘You sure you don’t need power, I give you power.’ He said to me with this huge smile on his face.
I nodded to him and thanked him for asking. Then he drove off and pulled into the parking lot across the street. I watched as he got out of his SUV and went over to the landscaping crew and started working. Damn he was HOT! I should have let him help, but I didn’t have any money in my pocket to pay him for his help. I would gladly have sucked his brown uncut cock or let him fuck me if that would have been possible.
He was so fucking HOT! I bet his name was Diablo.


 


Continued with Part 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....