Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Piss and Urinals


As you spend time exploring my blog, you will see that I have a thing for watersports.
My eroticism of piss started at an early age and was fueled with my eroticism of public men’s rooms, and urinals in particular.

            
For pigs like me it’s not hard to see the fascination with urinals. There aren’t that many places in modern society that afford you the opportunity to sidle up next to a guy and pull your dick out without the threat of being arrested.
Aside from the opportunity to check out the dick pissing next to me, I love the fact that urinals are the great equalizers. It doesn’t matter if you’re a student or a CEO, we all have to piss, and at that moment, when you approach the urinal, you are reduced for that minute or so to your most basic. A cock though your fly pissing.
You can tell a lot about a guy by the way he handles himself at the urinal.
Some guys lean in real close to the urinal, or turn on an angle in an attempt to shield their dicks from your eyes.
Some guys lean way back, practically begging you to take a look.
Some guys fish through their fly and underwear to dig their cock out through their various layers of clothing while others undo their pants for easy access.
Some guys will make small talk and some prefer to stay silent, staring straight ahead into the wall so intently it’s as if their very lives depended on not averting their gaze for even a second.
 

I enjoy checking out where they have their feet. Some men spread them wide apart and other keep the close together.
And then of course you’ve got the full on cruisers who stand at the urinals shamelessly stroking their hard cocks.
Sometimes they are creepy old men, and sometimes, if you’re lucky they’re hot, and you get to enjoy the show, or even join in if you’re game.

Not long ago while in public at one of the local parks, I had to take a piss. I was very pleasantly surprised to find a trough urinal – my favorite kind.
How did I not know this Men’s Room was there?
It was so refreshing in these days when all the urinals seem to come equipped with those stupid privacy shields.
Hanging on the wall directly over the trough urinal was a very large mirror. So you didn’t even have to turn your head to get the full view of what your neighbor was packing.

There was a guy already positioned at the urinal when I arrived. He was shirtless, in jeans and just standing there with his semi erect meaty dick in his hand. He wasn’t pissing, he was just standing there.
I had to piss really bad and as soon as I had my cock out the piss started to flow. As if on cue he started to piss as well.
My cock was soon at half mast as we both stood there watching each other piss.
I grabbed for his cock and dropped to my knees. The smell of the dirty through urinal was incredible.

I aimed his pissing cock at my mouth and his golden stream filled my throat.
I gulped his hot piss down until only the last few drops were dripping from his piss slit.
Then I stood up, pants open and dick in my hand. I finshed pissing and stuffed my cock back in my pants.
I left him standing there waiting for the next pisser to join him.
Frequently when I travel I will snap a picture of the urinals in a men’s room. I always have a camera handy and the opportunity presents itself – Snap!
It would appear that I’m not alone in this interest as well. 
www.urinal.net is a website devoted to pictures of urinals from around the globe. You will find both the beautiful and the bizarre at this site, including urinals from famous tourist attractions.
Enjoy these pictures of guys at urinals that I have posted throughout this post.
.Next time you are pissing into a urinal, take a deep breath and enough the aroma of Man Piss. Go ahead. Jack off to it if it excites you… I sure do!

      







2 comments:

Stan said...

I love mensrooms too and the way men act in them. Those out of the way park restrooms can be a lot of fun sometimes until the cops catch wiff of them and shut them down. Great place to suck some anonymous cock and get fucked in!

Anonymous said...

Just, WOW. I can't believe you sunk to this for 3 years, but then it has been 5 since then. Hope you're doing better now, got over whatever put you into such a state. That is as sincere as can be meant from a random internet comment.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....